|Hero Marc Antony|
- Metalworking: Increases attack by 2 points.
- Scale Armor: Increases armor by 2 points.
- Bronze Shield: Increases pierce armor by 1 point.
- Logistics: Decreases population usage by 1/2.
- Metallurgy: Increases attack by 3 points.
- Chain Mail: Increases armor by 2 points.
- Iron Shield: Increases pierce armor by 1 point.
- Tower Shield: Increases pierce armor by 1 point.
This unit is historically based on a Roman general with the same name who fought in the battle of Actium with Cleopatra. He is a relative of Julius Caesar and is also a relative of Octavion (Augustus). Octavion eventually became his enemy shortly after when Antony went to Egypt to visit his "girlfriend" and planned to make her the "queen of Rome." This angered the Roman senate and the War of Actium shortly began. At this point in history, Egypt was not a Roman province.